Due to your busy schedule, visiting a foot spa or nail salon to rejuvenate your tired feet or get a pedicure may not always be possible. But isn’t there any alternative? You bet there is! You can simply bring home a foot bath massager. By leveraging the heat, jets, and vibration, such a device can help boost circulation, soothe mild aches, and provide your feet with the desired relaxation and comfort. Apart from letting you pamper your feet quickly while sitting right at home, a foot bath massager would also help you save considerably. And the best thing? You don’t require a truckload of money to buy it. Even when you have a limited budget or don’t have enough storage space, you need not worry as these small and portable devices are available to suit different budgets and can meet the rejuvenating needs of your sore and tired feet.
But before you try to find a foot bath massager that suits your needs the best, you need to consider a few things as mentioned below.
How to take care of your tired feet at home
- Soak them up: You can fill a large tub with warm water and soak your feet in them for about 30 minutes or until the water becomes cold. You may add 1 cup of Epsom salt to the water as it reduces muscle pain and tightness.
- Give yourself a foot massage: Massage your ankle, heel, and toe joints with warm coconut oil in the evening and wear a pair of cotton socks overnight to let the oil get absorbed, which will help moisturise your skin.
- Scrub your feet: Wet your feet in a tub of warm water to which you have added a few drops of liquid soap. Work up a later, soak your feet in it, and then use a pumice stone to scrub your soles and sides to get rid of dead skin and reduce foot pain, if any.
- Use a wooden roller: Roll the soles of your feet on a wooden acupressure roller to feel relieved, boost blood circulation, and keep your feet healthy.
Tips for using foot spas
With the right foot bath massager, you can recreate the salon experience at home. Here are some tips for enjoying foot spas at home:
- Clean your feet with soap and water before putting them inside the basin of your device as it’ll help preserve the motor’s integrity and prevent bacteria from entering the machine.
- Keep bath salts and essential oils handy as you’ll need to add them to the water. You should also keep a towel close by to dry your feet after you’re done.
- Since your aim is to relax, you should decide where you want to use the foot bath massager. You should ideally set the device on floor that’s level and position yourself on a comfortable chair in front of it.
- Since most foot bath massagers feature multiple massage functions and temperature controls, you should select the desired ones you feel you need the most at that moment.
- The duration of your foot spa could be anywhere between 15 minutes and 30 minutes. Make sure it’s adequate to help you start feeling rejuvenated.
- After you turn the device off and dry your feet, remember to drain the basin water, followed by rinsing the machine with clean water and air-drying it. Proper cleaning is essential to prevent the growth of mildew or bacteria inside the basin.
Now that you know the key things about using foot bath massagers, here are the top models you can choose from to enjoy relaxing foot spas at home.
Beurer FB 20, Foot Bath Massager, White (Pack Of 1)
You can rejuvenate your tired feet with vibration massage and heat therapy. Thanks to this device’s three functions, namely bubble massage, vibration massage, and water tempering, you’ll be able to give your feet the relaxation they’re worthy of. To deliver a therapeutic foot reflex zone massage, there are removable roller attachments in this device.
Beurer Fb 50, Foothbath Massager, White
This user-friendly foot bath massager has three functions, namely 5-level water heating (35-48°C), bubble massage, and vibration massage to let your stressed and tired feet feel relaxed. This device also has 6 integrated magnets to enable magnetic field application and comes equipped with a timer and LED display. Using its 3 interchangeable pedicure attachments, namely cylinder-shaped attachment, round attachment, and nub attachment, you can experience the tension and tiredness of your feet melting away in no time.
Revlon Pediprep Foot Spa with Nailcare Set - Multi Color, RVFB7021PARB
This portable device is perfect to give yourself a rejuvenating bubbling massage prior to your pedicure. It’s equipped with an accunode basin and accunode massage pad, and delivers full comfort by maintaining the temperature at the ideal level. To revive your tired feet and keep them soft, it has two removable attachments, namely a mechanical rolling massage and a pumice stone. To help keep your nails clean and neat, it has 9 nail care accessories as well.
BEURER BUBBLE MASSAGE FOLDABLE FOOT SPA FB 30
Another Foldable Foot Spa that made on the list. This foot spa equipment has multifunctional features. It delivers vibrating massage to tired feet for relaxing muscles and bubble massage for soothing your feet. It has a water tempering feature that maintains a hot temperature effectively. This unit also offers an infrared massage option that offers many healthful benefits like relaxing tight muscles, improve blood circulation, pain relief, eliminate germs etc. It comes with pedicure attachment (pumice stone) to break up calluses and exfoliate your feet while relaxing. After the use, you can fold away the foot bath for easy storage(it can easily be stored in a cabinet or closet, under the bed or sofa). It has non-slip rubber feet that keep the spa massager steady while in use and a removable splash guard to prevent water from getting everywhere. Overall the equipment will pamper your feet like a trip to the spa. The unit is large enough to those who wear up to shoe size 45.